Spam Eliminator is a free trial software application from the Antispam & Antispy Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-02-04. The program can be installed on WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Junk all your junk mail - automatically, while letting your legitimate mail in.
Spam Eliminator is an intelligent plug-in: it gives you great protection from spam and ensures you receive all genuine messages by using the combination of filtering and performing fast content analysis:
- Matching of messages against the spam database for quick elimination. All messages known to be spam are instantly identified and marked.
- Keyword scanning - in the message headers and body. The program recognizes the keywords and key-phrases that spammers typically use - including frequent and deliberate misspellings.
- Domain scanning. Messages originating at domains known for spamming are pinpointed instantly.
- Internal banned list. Any messages you place on the banned list will be recognized as spam in all subsequent mailings.
- Internal safe list. All messages on the safe list are reliably delivered.
- Identifying spam is not exact science - so Spam Eliminator calculates probabilities for optimal results and assigns a number to each message. Messages over the threshold are marked as spam.
Spam Eliminator (version 2.04) has a file size of 7.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 249 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.